Literacy, Health, and Inspirational Speaker
Keynote and Conference Presentation Speaker:
*Stumbling Blocks to Stepping Stones - Toni's journey from low literacy to language and communication victories
* Health Literacy, Communication & Patient Safety - Eleanor Roosevelt is credited with saying, "Communication is a two way street." Toni is the first to admit that early literacy problems contributed to other challenges. An encounter with the medical profession and all of the paper work that goes with scheduling surgery at a hospital cost her dearly. Today Toni encourages both medical professionals and patients to be smart and ask the right questions.
*How to Handle Media
*How to Dress for Public Presentations and Media Interviews
Look at the birdie on the top right. OK there's no birdie but that bar is where you can:
1. Preview how your site will look online.
2. Save (we recommend you do this regularly, even at the risk of sounding like your Mom.)
3. Publish your site online when you're ready.
4. Access our help center anytime.